- Gaunt Mitch Comer, 18, told police he was put on a bus to California on his 18th birthday by his stepfather
- He was found by a retired policeman, looking malnourished, confused and only around 12 or 13 years old
- He said his parents had barely fed him and forced him to stand on his tiptoes, facing a wall, with his hands on his head for eight hours every day
- Neighbours said they did not even know the Comers had a son
- Their two daughters, who were said to not even know what their brother looked like, have been taken into care
- Paul and Sheila Comer are in jail and will face bond hearings on Thursday
Paul and Sheila Marie (pictured above) are awaiting bond hearings after allegedly starving and maltreating 18-year-old Mitch, who was found wandering around a bus station more than 2,000 miles from home.
Horrifying: Comer, who was found in a Californian bus depot weighing just 97 pounds, told authorities he spent the last four years locked in a room at his parents’ Georgia home (pictured.) Neighbours were surprised to learn that the family had a son as they’d never seen him.
For full article click the link at the top of this post.