Woman tortured her maid to death with scalding hot water for being to ‘lazy’
Published November 13, 2012
- Ethiopian maid was tortured to death by her Emirati employer for being too ‘lazy’
- Employer told the court ‘I only beat her up. I just wanted her to do the housework properly’
- Defendant was arrested after son reported the maid’s death to authorities
- Killers daughter told prosecutors: ‘One day, during Ramadan, I found my mother beating up the maid. She poured boiling water on her body and threw pepper in her eyes.’
- Maid had pepper poured in her eyes and was tied up with electric cable, according to the woman’s children
Horrific: An employer tortured her maid to death in an attempt to force her to become better at housework, a court heard
Employer’s children explained to the court all the awful things their mother did to the maid, who the mother labelled as ”lazy”
Defence: The employer told the court: ‘I only beat her up. I just wanted her to do the housework properly. I didn’t mean to hurt or kill her’
Click above link for full article written and published by Dailymail.co.uk
INDIA – The Bihar Police has arrested a godman who used to trample upon infants to supposedly cure them of their illnesses.
Baba Jamun Yadav used to carry out his bizarre practice in the villages of the state’s Katihar region. He would make infants lie on the ground and stand on them with his bare feet.
Shouting ‘Jai Ho’, Yadav would keep one foot on the child’s thighs and with the other press hard on the neck, risking the child’s death from suffocation.
Action was taken against Yadav after Headlines Today exposed the barbaric practice on Tuesday. Police said Yadav had been put behind bars at the Barari police station and an inquiry had begun.
Yadav had tricked the villagers into believing that he had divine healing powers. They worshipped him and brought their children to him to be cured