- Men broke into Florida home on September 10 – a day before the friends were to appear in court to testify in case for earlier home invasion
- Men ‘dragged friends from their beds and lined them up in living room’
- Alex Zaldivar, 19, grabbed hands of friends and told them he loved them – ‘but attackers kicked their hands apart’
- Fatally shot but Remington Campos, 23, and Brienna Campos, 20, survived
- One suspect from May invasion was out on bond and electronic tag shows he was not at his home during second attack; no arrests have been made
Pictured; Alex Zaldivar, 19, was fatally shot in the head by home invaders who broke into his Ocoee, Florida residence on September 10th, 2012.
Pictured; Siblings, Brienna Campos (above) and Remington Campos (below) were also shot in the head but survived unbeknownst to their attackers. They made their way to a neighbour for help.
Photo of the Ocoee residence where the home invasion occured. This is the second home invasion that has occured and family believe’s one of the men from the earlier break-in returned to the house to kill the ‘witnesses.’
Click the link at the top for full article.